Sheila

Sheila's Reads

ONCE UPON A DREAM: VOLUME 1 by Nikki Prince

Once Upon a Dream: Volume One - Nikki Prince
  Set of three Naughty Fairy Tale novellas with Dr. Fairee helping them all to get their fantasies.

In Waking Beauty, Aurora is ordered by the doctor to relax and go to the club and get her fantasy fulfilled. She goes, fills out her form, and gets her fantasy but she is afraid of giving up control to Felipe. Aurora has to learn to let go and trust Felipe.

In Cinda's Fella, Cinda takes over her father's cleaning business and the responsibility of her stepsisters. She is overworking. Her former Dom, Nico, wants to help her. She needs to learn that she is not responsible for the world and Nico wants to help her.

In Ridin' Red, Cinda's stepsister, Anastasia, wants to know why Lucien left her. Lucien must get her back because she is his mate but how does he undo the hurt he caused? Anastasia must grow up to get her fantasy.

I like how the stories arc into one another. The characters know each other. It was fun to watch how the ladies fought their fantasies but eventually get them when they learn to let go. I will be reading more in this series and by this author.