Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE INGREDIENTS OF BLISS by Lisabet Sarai

The Ingredients of Bliss - Lisabet Sarai
  Emily is torn between her chef and her producer. She loves being submissive to Harry, her producer, but she also wants to dominate Etienne, her chef. When they have the opportunity to film in France she discovers what she prefers but it takes Harry and Etienne being kidnapped before she can admit what she wants.

I liked this story. I liked that Emily was the rescuer instead of being a damsel in distress. I liked her plan and her bravado. She is no shrinking violet. She is out in front as the action and adventure take center stage. I also liked that Emily is shown as both dominate and submissive. I liked that she could admit she has both sides and become comfortable with each side.

I enjoyed Harry, Etienne, and Emily together. They were hot! Watching the dynamics between them was interesting as I saw the give and take between the three of them.

This can be read as a standalone but I do want to read the first book with these three so I can see how they came to be a three.