Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE NIGHTINGALE CIRCUS by Ioana Visan

The Nightingale Circus (Broken People) - Ioana Visan

This is a collection of short stories that gives the back stories of the characters in the Nightingale Circus. We learn how each person became a member of the Circus or someone important to it. I liked finding out about how this group of people got together. Each has a reason to be there, whether it is because of a physical reason or a societal reason. I like how the world building of the Broken People series stays true to the world first met in Broken People. Aurore who is the Golden Lady in BroThis is a collection of short stories that gives the back stories of the characters in the Nightingale Circus. We learn how each person became a member of the Circus or someone important to it. I liked finding out about how this group of people got together. Each has a reason to be there, whether it is because of a physical reason or a societal reason. I like how the world building of the Broken People series stays true to the world first met in Broken People. Aurore who is the Golden Lady in Broken People has an interesting story. I do not believe her whole story has been revealed though. I look forward to more tales coming from the Broken People world. It is going to be a wild ride as we find out more about how this world is at war and how some have power. I am ready for more.