Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BOSS: A BILLIONAIRE STEPBROTHER ROMANCE by Victoria Villenueve

BOSS: A Stepbrother Billionaire Romance - Victoria Villeneuve
  Tina has fled the family she grew up in leaving her mother behind. Kiegan has also left the family but they meet up again in Seattle after two years. She starts working for him.

I liked the story. The flashback is predictable but the present and future are wide open. I liked that Kiegan is not staid, living for the family name. I also like that Tina gives back as good as she gets from him this time. I also enjoyed the two of them working together, coming up with a solution to Tina's past. The ending was not predictable at all. I liked it and would like to see where Tina and Kiegan go from there.

Kiegan is a jerk. Tina is a typical poor teenager placed in new circumstances where she is afraid. I rooted for her from the beginning. Kiegan grew on me but I would have liked to smack him upside his head sometimes. Their parents cared more about the family name and reputation than they did their children. How sad! Tina and Kiegan were interesting characters.