Sheila

Sheila's Reads

UNCONDITIONAL DEVOTION by Kayleigh Malcolm

Unconditional Devotion (Peacock Terrace Apartments Book 1) - Kayleigh Malcolm, Carol Adcock-Bezzo, Rebecca Cartee
  Hannah is battling with depression, has lost her job, and is barely making her bills. She noticed her neighbors and their little girl but figured they were gay. They prove her wrong when they decide she is what they need.

I enjoyed this story. Hannah's depression is handled realistically but sensitively. I am glad that Craig and Daniel found her when they did. She needed them as much as they needed her. All needed a support system. Hannah's family were cold (that's a nice way of putting it.) She had no support system there nor had she built one of friends because she worked all the time. Things were not always smooth and they had to work at building their relationships.

I liked the glimpse we get of the people who live at the Peacock Terrace Apartments. Some of them are characters but all seem to have good hearts and will be a support to one another. I look forward to more of this series.