Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BEYOND THE CUT by Sarah Castille

Beyond the Cut - Sarah Castille
  I love this series. This is Cade's story. He's hot for Dawn but does not know her ex-husband, Jimmy, is in a rival MC and looking to up his position in the club. When Jimmy crosses the line, Cade does what he must to keep Dawn and her girls safe.

I like Cade. He does not always do what he should via the MC code but he will keep those he deems his safe. I loved his scene with Dawn's daughters when they ask about his protection then the subsequent scene where he shows them what he'll do. It's a classic that will steal your heart. Not only is he battling rival gangs but also a cop who wants to be more to Dawn. I enjoyed that Jagger questioned his motives. Good charact4ers and good story line.

This is an excellent series and I cannot wait for the next installment.