Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BEAR TRAPPED by Eve Hunter

Bear Trapped: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Bear Force Book 1) - Eve Hunter

I enjoyed this story. This sets the series up well as it builds the world these shifters inhabit. I like that we learned about bears in captivity and the reasons and hows of it as the story progressed. I liked Ranger and Ada but at times I wanted to tell Ada to quit being so whiny and listen to Ranger and I wanted Ranger to be more alpha an Ranger, a bear shifter, has met his mate, Ada, a human. Because of her past she has trouble dealing with Ranger's work in Bear Force. How will they handle it?

I enjoyed this story. This sets the series up well as it builds the world these shifters inhabit. I like that we learned about bears in captivity and the reasons and hows of it as the story progressed. I liked Ranger and Ada but at times I wanted to tell Ada to quit being so whiny and listen to Ranger and I wanted Ranger to be more alpha and not let Ada walk away without listening and truly understanding what he was saying. I did like that Ada finally did some research herself then began to turn her thinking around. It made the last scene very believable.

This is a good story and sets up future stories that I look forward to reading as I revisit this bear shifter world.