Sheila

Sheila's Reads

MARRY ME NOT by Lass Small

Marry Me Not (Temptation No. 197) - Lass Small
  Kris meets Marc on an airplane as she is leaving Atlanta following her divorce. He convinces her to go to a funeral with him and then spends the next 3 days with him. When he has to leave New York, Kris disappears.

I liked these characters but Marc talked too much and I felt at times that he pushed Kris beyond what she wanted. The story is enjoyable. I like that Kris was older than Marc. Where she saw only obstacles, he saw opportunities. They are opposites as are their families and upbringings. They do need each other.