Sheila

Sheila's Reads

ONE MOONLIT NIGHT by Gaelen Foley

One Moonlit Night (Moonlight Square: A Prequel Novella) - Gaelen Foley

One M Meet the characters for the Moonlight Square series here. This is a delightful frothy romp as Gable gives advice to Lady Katrina that she should do what makes her happy when it comes to marriage. She decides to get out of the Marriage Mart and become a spinster. His father, however, makes it clear that he will be cut off if he does not marry after he duels with the husband of a recent tryst. Now when it seems that maybe Lady Katrina might be perfect for him she has sworn off marriage and men.

One Moonlit Night was fun. It is very tongue-in-cheek and I defy anyone to read it and not be amused by Gable and Katrina. They seem to be moving in opposite directions. She refuses to take him seriously and he's never been more serious in his life. I liked the glimpses of the characters who will be coming in the series. I like the set-up so the backstory is there. I am so looking forward to this series.