Sheila

Sheila's Reads

DEATH BY POISON? by Alathia Paris Morgan

Death by Poison - Alathia Paris Morgan
  Death by Poison? picks up where Ding Dong! Is She Dead? ends. Megan has collapsed and the story is told in flashback back to the time where Mike dies up to her Megan's collapse. There is more going on than we knew. Megan becomes part of the family since she and Sally are living on the ranch. Mark is in love with her. She is going through Mark's family's home to clean it out when she comes across Mark's mother's journals. In there is the reason why she died but no one wants to believe her until t Death by Poison? picks up where Ding Dong! Is She Dead? ends. Megan has collapsed and the story is told in flashback back to the time where Mike dies up to her Megan's collapse. There is more going on than we knew. Megan becomes part of the family since she and Sally are living on the ranch. Mark is in love with her. She is going through Mark's family's home to clean it out when she comes across Mark's mother's journals. In there is the reason why she died but no one wants to believe her until the stalker comes after Megan.

I like these characters. They are good solid people who live life and take care of one another. The mystery is good. It is solid. I had lots of suspects but did not figure it out until it was explained in the end. The proofreading needed improvement. These characters and the story deserve it. Some questions were not answered that I felt should have been.

I enjoyed the story and look forward to the next one.