Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BASES LOADED by Roz Lee

Bases Loaded - Roz Lee
  Antonio Ramirez has met the woman of his dreams in Clare, the organist for the Mustangs. She has always adored him but she wants an invite from him for the Bases Loaded club. Antonio says no because he does not want any other man taking her but in his mind he sees her with his friends--and likes it.

I like that Antonio listened to why Clare felt it was important for the invite. He is reluctant but realizes the importance to her. These are good characters with a good story. I like that they are both open about their wants and needs. I also loved how they handled Jessica. Cannot wait to read the rest of the series.