Sheila

Sheila's Reads

SNOWBOUND AT CHRISTMAS by Debbie Mason

Snowbound at Christmas (Christmas, Colorado) by Mason, Debbie (September 29, 2015) Mass Market Paperback - Debbie Mason
  Grayson is working undercover for his cousin trying to discover who wants to kill America's sweetheart, Chloe. Could it be her twin, Cat, who is also her bodyguard? Grayson keeps a close eye on Cat because he has strong feelings for her but is he wrong about her?

This is a fun story. It can be read as a standalone but I do want to read the other books in the series because there are references to the past books and I'm interested enough to want to know how the others got hooked up. I liked the characters but did not figure it out until the end. I hope Chloe's story is next.