Sheila

Sheila's Reads

TWO WEDDINGS AND A FUGITIVE by Donna Jo Usher

Two Weddings and a Fugitive (The Chanel Series Book 4) - Donna Joy Usher
  Chanel is working undercover with Billy as attendants as Matt and Tara's wedding because Boris is still loose and may be coming after Matt. This starts serious as Billy brings in his team and tries to convince the FBI to allot more men for the detail. It ends as a rollicking good time as Chanel is caught up in craziness again. Martyn does get loose for a short while but Martine is stronger than him. The crazy cast is back. Secrets are revealed and we learn that Tess still is a deadly shot. I hop Chanel is working undercover with Billy as attendants as Matt and Tara's wedding because Boris is still loose and may be coming after Matt. This starts serious as Billy brings in his team and tries to convince the FBI to allot more men for the detail. It ends as a rollicking good time as Chanel is caught up in craziness again. Martyn does get loose for a short while but Martine is stronger than him. The crazy cast is back. Secrets are revealed and we learn that Tess still is a deadly shot. I hope there is more to come in this series.