Sheila

Sheila's Reads

CHOCOLAT CHAUD MURDER by Harper Lin

Chocolat Chaud Murder (A Patisserie Mystery with Recipes Book 9) - Harper Lin
  A cozy mystery as Clemence is getting ready for her wedding. She is looking for a wedding gown but the designer is murdered. Clemence helps the police although the Inspector is less than thrilled with her and her theories. I liked how Clemence and Cyril spar whenever they meet at a scene. I did not figure out who the murderer was until the end. This can be read as a standalone but I want to read the earlier books because I have to know what caused Cyril to dislike Clemence. I am definitely going A cozy mystery as Clemence is getting ready for her wedding. She is looking for a wedding gown but the designer is murdered. Clemence helps the police although the Inspector is less than thrilled with her and her theories. I liked how Clemence and Cyril spar whenever they meet at a scene. I did not figure out who the murderer was until the end. This can be read as a standalone but I want to read the earlier books because I have to know what caused Cyril to dislike Clemence. I am definitely going to try the French Hot Chocolate as the end of the book. It sounds devine!