Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BLESS HER DEAD LITTLE HEART by Miranda James

Bless Her Dead Little Heart (A Southern Sisters Mystery) - Miranda James
  This is a spin-off series from A Cat in the Stacks series. Diesel is staying with the Ducote Sisters while Charlie Harris and his family are on vacation. An old sorority sister comes to the Ducote's home saying her family is trying to kill her. We know who Diesel likes and we know An'gel and Dickce's thoughts about Rosabelle and her family. What I could figure out was the murderer until the end when it was explained to me.

This started slow as the Ducote's world is being built but when the cast o

This started slow as the Ducote's world is being built but when the cast of characters are all revealed and more mayhem ensues it speeds up and kept me entertained. An'gel just does not know how much will be changing in her world. I enjoyed the story and the introduction to the returning characters in this series and look forward to more.