Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BEARLY SHELTERED by Becca Fanning

Bearly Sheltered (BBW Shifter Security Romance) (Big Paw Security Book 3) - Becca Fanning
  This is a short story of a dirty police department trying to destroy a whistle blower who reported the dirt. She needs to be protected by shifters and neither side trusts or likes the other.

While I liked Emma and her partner Sgt. Franklin, I did not feel as though they had time to develop as characters. Most of the focus of the story was on the dirty cops and Emma (the whistle blower.) The story moved very fast. I felt as though I was dropped in the middle of it and had to quickly figure out wha

I would like to see what Becca Fanning would do with a longer story. She did grab me with her writing. She needs to go longer to develop her plots and characters.