Sheila

Sheila's Reads

TONY'S HAVEN by Dominique Eastwick

Tony's Haven - Dominique Eastwick

Tony is a protector.  To get his family off his back, he propositions Haven with money for a weekend with his family.  She does not like him.  He knows she does not like him so both figure there will be no problems.  Tony, however, is attracted to Haven as he works more closely with her and as he gets to know her outside of work.  The downside to this all is the non-fraternization clause in Haven's contract.

I liked Tony and Haven.  They fight a lot.  Haven does not pull her punches with him.  Tony's not used to that but likes it and finds himself more attracted than he expected or wanted.  He finally figures out that Haven is who he wants but she is furious with him because of company policy.  I liked that Tony's family gathers around her when trouble turns up.  Tony has to make it right because his brother Spencer is waiting in the wings for Haven.  I also liked that Tony supports Haven by his actions.

I liked this family and will be reading more of them.