Sheila

Sheila's Reads

WOLF HUNGER by Ella J. Phoenix

Wolf Hunger - Ella J. Phoenix
  Book 3 of the Dragon Heat series brings more light to the wolf character introduced in Vampire Thirst. Rafe has it bad for Yara but because he seemingly works for the other side he cannot claim Yara for his own. He has to defeat the bad guys and get Yara to forgive him and trust him.

I liked these characters. I like how the different communities of the supernaturals are shown coming together but you never know who the enemy is nor who is your friend. There is a lot of action and adventure as the fight continues over the bullets and who will lead and who will follow. I like how the different communities start working together but I still have some questions as to why the original war started and how was it started. The ending of this book looks like the next book may give me those answers but maybe not. Time will tell.

The story was good. I liked the addition of Naiah. She has some pointed things to say. She also had to teach some of the others to see differently and to open their minds. I like how Zoricah's group and the vampires have each others' backs but there is still opportunity for others to join with them--not without problems but they do find a way to work it out.

I am looking forward to seeing what comes next and if I'm right about it