Sheila

Sheila's Reads

VAMPIRE LEGACY by Ella J. Phoenix

ROMANCE: Vampire Legacy (Book 4 of the Dragon Heat series) - Ella J. Phoenix
  Tardieh finds a letter from his dad that explains what happened to start the war between the dragons and vampires. Lots of action and adventure as well as romance and sex.

I liked this story. I like how the world building continued and clarified some questions I had. I loved the ending and how it sets up the next book in the series. With this book I liked how I saw where some of the story lines started while ending in the earlier books. This series does need to be read in order or you will ruin the suspense of the series.

These are good characters. Some carry over from book to book. Some are mentioned between books. The good guys have their flaws. The villains are hiss-worthy. I liked how the romances are natural and aren't because of political alliances between the main characters of the series. I am hoping for a few more happy endings before the end of the series.