Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE READAHOLICS AND THE POIROT PUZZLE by Laura DiSilverio

The Readaholics and the Poirot Puzzle - Laura DiSilverio
  Using Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express, Amy-Faye solves the murder of her brother's business partner.

The cast of characters is fun as the Readaholics are working to solve the murder while being warned by the police to stay out of it. They have cast everyone having to do with Gordon Marsh as the murderer. It's fun to see the evidence they give then the disappointment when someone counters with an argument of why that cannot be the person.

I like seeing Amy-Faye and Hart starting a

I like seeing Amy-Faye and Hart starting a romance while Doug returns to town permanently. I love love triangles. I hope she stays with Hart but old flames have a way of interfering. I also enjoy how the Readaholics are gossips and always try to find out about Amy-Faye's love life.

I look forward to the next book of the series.