Sheila

Sheila's Reads

BRIDGE BOUND AS BAIT by J R Luxor

Bridget Bound as Bait (Bridget Bound Series Book 4) - J.R. Luxor
  Bridget, Jeff, Lydia, and Travis have found the treasure at Juan's compound. They must take it to safety under the watchfulness of the Deceivers. Sargon and Valeria seem to concentrate more on their household composition but when they are needed they are there to thwart the Benefactors.

Read this series in order as each one picks up the story where the previous one ended. The world building is wonderful. I enjoy the characters, even the bad guys. More of the focus is on Sargon and Valeria this book and their household and things happening to them. I like the femdom aspect of Valeria. I also like how Valeria is becoming more "human" in her wants and desires. She and Sargon now seem out of place within the matched couple world of the deceivers. The sex is hot and there is plenty of it--BDSM, fff, ffmf, ff, fm.

The story is good. It is fast paced. I haven't figured out everything yet but more gets explained. I look forward to the next story to see how some of the loose ends get tied up.