Sheila

Sheila's Reads

HER LAST FLING by Ava Sterling

Her Last Fling: A Bachelorette Party Confession - Ava Sterling

Susan is one day away from her wedding attending the bachelorette party her maid-of-honor Janice has set up at the strip club in their hotel in Las Vegas.  She’s done partying and starts to return to her room when she sees Mark, the lap dancer, sitting at the bar.  He buys her a drink and, as they talk, she sees Janice returning to their room.  Now she has to get to the room before Janice to avoid questions.  Mark helps with that.

I liked this story.  It brought a smile to my face as Susan is trying to hide from Janice.  I think Mark knows what’s going on but he’s gentleman enough to let Susan tell her own story.  I appreciate that Susan did not look at Mark as a hunk of meat.  When in his room she was interested in his job and carried on a conversation that people do when meeting for the first time.  Naturally talking leads to showing which then leads to action.  The sex was not graphic but fit the story.  Susan has her memories and Mark, who knows!