Sheila

Sheila's Reads

COMMUNICATION SKILLS by Minxie Wells

Communication Skills - Minxie Wells

Kira, a tournament playing Scrabble player, meets her match in Grahame. As a Dom he challenges her to let go and become the sub she was meant to be.

An interesting story that uses Scrabble to communicate between the partners. Grahame is a jerk. He expects Kira to know instinctively what he wants but he never talks with her about what he wants. He is a his way or the highway guy. It's a good thing I was not Kira. I would have walked away. She persevered and figured out what he wanted through Scrabble. Amazing! This is not a story to use as a guideline for how to begin a BDSM tryst except for what not to do.

Because of the shortness of this work, the time in the playroom is intense. The storytelling is good. Ms. Wells does well to put the reader into Kira's shoes. I could feel Kira's anger, fear, frustration, and desire. I will read her again.