Sheila

Sheila's Reads

RISING STORM by Erin Hunter

Rising Storm - Erin Hunter
  Fourth book of the first Warriors series. Bluestar is having a hard time getting over Tigerclaw's betrayal. Fireheart is learning to be deputy but he is thwarted by Bluestar's lack of presence in the clan. He is also having problems with Cloudpaw. When tragedy strikes Fireheart must lead his clan to safety while dealing with rogues.

I am enjoying this series. My niece got me into it and refuses to answer any questions. "You'll just have to read to find out," she tells me. I like Thunder Clan. I also enjoy watching Fireheart learn how to lead. He makes mistakes but is willing to learn and to listen to those of experience. He has problems inside and outside the Clan. He does his best in all situations.

The story is full of action and adventure. There is intrigue and some romance. Fireheart is clueless there. It is also good to see that blood does not always mean family. It means being able to trust those that have your back.