Sheila

Sheila's Reads

POINT SHOT TRILOGY by V. L. Locey

Point Shot Trilogy Box Set - V. L. Locey
  I loved this trilogy. I was glad I did not have to wait for all the books to be finished before I read it. Victor is a world-class jerk (I'd use something stronger but I'm trying to keep it clean.) He has no filter. Dan is liked by everyone. Eventually he takes the edge off Victor but, like Victor, I wonder what Dan sees in him. Victor does soften up some as Dan's influence settles over him. I like how their personalities come through the story. As Victor begins to open his heart he softens.

I liked the story. It has to be read in order as each new book picks up where the previous one ended. The sex is hot and plentiful but there is more than sex in the series. A good hard look is given to puck bunnies and the affect they can have on players' lives. Jealousy rears it's head in the last two books as Dan has to deal with it in regards to Victor and a puck bunny. Victor has to look as his childhood, his recent past that caused him to be sent down to the minors, and where he is headed in the future. I liked that the team gave Victor a chance to straighten himself out.

I liked how the team came together. I especially like Mario McGarrity and his kilt. He is the sidekick that is needed at times when the main characters are emotionally overloaded. I plan on getting more of this teams' books.