Sheila

Sheila's Reads

A DANGEROUS PATH by Erin Hunter

A Dangerous Path - Erin Hunter
  Tigerclaw has finally gotten what he wants--his own clan. Now Tigerstar, he is the leader of Shadow Clan. He is tearing Thunder Clan apart as the clan tries to rebuild after the fire (see book 4.) Fireheart is having problems as the deputy of Thunder Clan. Bluestar is not well and has lost faith in Star Clan. Fireheart knows how bad it is for the clan and now there is more darkness in the forest that seeks to destroy Thunder Clan.

I love this series. As I get further into the story I get sucked in the books and want to know what will happen. Now truths are being publicly revealed. Loyalties are being tested and strained. New problems are arising. What is the sense of keeping your clan's secrets when full disclosure would help all the clans?

This series is well done and will hold the interest of all readers regardless of age.