Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE DARKEST HOUR by Erin Hunter

The Darkest Hour - Erin Hunter
  This ends the first series of the Warrior books. Fireheart is now the leader of ThunderClan. There is a new danger in the woods and not what he expected. As he works to bring his clan together again and discover the new danger to them, he also deals with becoming the leader needed by the clan at this time.

I love this series. Though reluctant to get into the books at first, I look forward to reading more of the clans. I needed Kleenex for this one as Fireheart becomes Firestar and goes through the ceremony for that then dealing with those whose lives will end (there is always someone who won't be back) and the betrayals. This is a series recommended by niece and she never gives me a hint of what will happen.