Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE LIBRARIAN AND THE SPY by Susan Mann

The Librarian and the Spy (Librarian/Spy Escapade) - Susan Mann

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000233 EndHTML:000103840 StartFragment:000102338 EndFragment:000103739 StartSelection:000102381 EndSelection:000103727 SourceURL:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31383930-the-librarian-and-the-spy Goodreads | The Librarian and the Spy (Librarian and the Spy Escapade #1) by Susan Mann — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Quinn is working at the library's information desk with James comes to her with questions that he needs researched. As Quinn helps with his research he asks her to accompany him to other locations as he tracks down information on artifacts that his insurance company is to insure. Quinn gets involved in James' research as well as the danger he is in.

I enjoyed this story. I love action and adventure to go along with my romance. I was interested in how Quinn could figure out the puzzle James presented to her as they search for information on the pieces. I enjoyed the characters but never saw the ending coming. I look forward to their next adventure.