Sheila

Sheila's Reads

THE SILENCE OF THE LIBRARY by Miranda James

The Silence of the Library - Miranda James

The library where Charlie volunteers is setting up a classic girl detective display when they discover that the author of the Veronica Thane series is not dead. They visit her to see if she is able and willing to come to the library to give a talk. She agrees and collectors of her books are coming out of the woodwork to meet her. Then the president of her fan club is found dead. Why?

I love Charlie and Diesel as they solve mysteries. I, once again, failed to discover the murderer before Charlie explained it. I enjoyed the story and would love to see what Diesel looks like. Everyone has an opinion. The characters are an interesting lot. The side mystery was fun especially when solved. I like the recurring characters as well as the new ones brought in for this book. I learned a lot about the girl detectives series of the past.