Sheila

Sheila's Reads

POP-UP TRUCK AND PERIL by Harper Lin

Pop-Up Truck and Peril (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 5) - Harper Lin

A secretary is murdered at Master Ketchup where Christine, Amelia's best friend works.  Christine is afraid that the murderer meant to kill her as Danielle, the secretary, was temporarily assigned to Christine's marketing department. She asks Amelia to move her cupcake truck to outside Master Ketchup so she could investigate the murder.  Dan, of course, has asked Amelia to stay out of the murder investigation.

I enjoyed this story.  John's wedding plans are heating up and people are getting upset over those plans.  Amelia supports her children no matter what.  Dan is fitting very well in Amelia's and the kids' lives.  I liked that the murder was fit into the daily lives of the characters involved but that it was only a part of their lives.  We get more of who they are and their relationships with each other.  I figured out who the murderer was and why (unusual for me.}

I look forward to more in this series.